Anna’s Pool Deck installs a wide variety of popular pool decks. The choice of materials, colors and overall complexity depend on the pool style, construction methods, and mostly, the desires of the pool owner.
These are the most common types of pool decks that we build:
- Frontier Desert Deck is one of the most popular pool deck materials. As the name implies, it stays cool to the touch, even on hot summer days.
- Stamped Concrete has the appearance of natural stone - in texture and the appearance of irregular shapes. It is available in almost any color.
- Natural Stone is available in a broad range of types, colors, and sizes. It is the most luxurious form of pool deck.
- Concrete Pavers provide a wide variety of colors, textures and patterns, and are very popular for pool decks, pation, steps, walls, walkways and driveways.
- Pool Coping and Borders are installed on both gunite and vinyl pools, in a wide variety of materials, sizes, shapes and textures - ranging from simple cantilevered concrete to elegant bluestone or some other type of natural material. Borders around pools add accents to the overall beauty of the installation